Three world-class universities, three continents, three degrees
One unparalleled experience
The World Bachelor in Business (WBB) partnership represents a new undertaking in higher education. Selected students live on three continents over four years, where they learn from internationally renowned teachers and scholars, exploring diverse cultures and pushing themselves to new limits.
The World Bachelor in Business is the first undergraduate partnership of its kind, designed to engage intellectually curious students in a business curriculum that connects leading edge teaching methods with cultural immersion and real-world experiences. English is the common language of the WBB, and students become versed in the language of business in Asia, Europe and North America during extracurricular activities and internships arranged in each country. This is a new approach to education that will prepare a new generation of leaders for the opportunities of an interconnected world.
In the first year WBB students delve into the heart of Los Angeles to explore the emerging relationships between technology and entertainment. In the second year they meet with financial leaders in the high rises of Hong Kong to discuss the global banking industry. In Milan, in the third year they consolidate their economic and management knowledge as they study the complexities of integrating the many countries of the European Union. After a fourth year at the partner school of their choice, World Bachelor in Business graduates will possess analytical, social and linguistic skills that will uniquely qualify them for careers in a rapidly changing business arena.
While the academic breadth and expertise of these three great universities is at the heart of the World Bachelor in Business, the advantage of studying in distinct, dynamic locations is also essential to the overall experience.
The WBB partnership provides students with intensive exposure to three major economic and cultural centers in the world.
University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business
Los Angeles is a global force in industries ranging from healthcare to entertainment and communications to real estate, biotechnology and green design. The city is home to the headquarters of 15 Fortune 500 companies and a thriving multicultural environment where more than 200 languages are spoken. USC Marshall puts students at the heart of Los Angeles and Southern California, providing connections to the people and places that make LA one of the nation's gateways to the global economy.
- Founded in 1880 and the oldest private research university in the West
- Consistently ranked among the nation's top tier of national research institutions
- University Park campus attracts nearly 35,000 students from throughout the United States and 100 countries around the globe
- Includes the largest number of international students of any US university
- With more than 400 internationally regarded graduate and professional programs, USC draws students with diverse interests and backgrounds
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Hong Kong, a major global financial and business center, is a commercially vibrant metropolis where Chinese and Western influences fuse. Situated at the heart of Asia, the city has one of the largest foreign exchange markets in the world. It is also rated as the world's most competitive economy. Home to many of Asia's biggest media players, the territory has one of the world's largest film industries and is a major center for broadcasting and publishing.
- Named the top university in Asia by QS Asian University Rankings 2011-2013
- Global reputation for its world-class EMBA and MBA programs, as well as high-quality research
- 30-plus nationalities creating a diverse undergraduate student mix
- Dynamic learning environment designed to nurture well-rounded graduates with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking
- Strong ties with global thought leaders as well as wide-ranging connections with Mainland China
Milan is Italy's international economic and financial hub, as well as a capital for fashion and industrial design. Living here, you will soon understand why the city is famous among Italian cities for its fast pace and hardworking can-do attitude. You can find plenty to do in terms of culture, cuisine and nightlife within walking distance of the Bocconi campus, and the town center is a showcase for Milan's history as a regional capital of the Roman Empire, a powerful medieval Duchy and Leonardo da Vinci's Renaissance home.
- Highly-ranked MBA and Master of Science programs
- A very dynamic study environment, with students and faculty coming from 80 countries. International programs from BSc to PhD taught in English, and emphasis on research at all levels
- A network of relations with 254 leading universities in 50 countries around the world, enabling over 3,000 study and work abroad opportunities each year
- Strong connections with the global business community and the international job market, including a solid network of alumni in many countries
- A modern urban campus, fully equipped with up-to-date resources and facilities, providing a variety of cultural, social and sporting activities