Discover an online learning experience that puts you first, no matter where you live. The online undergraduate programmes in economics, management, finance and the social sciences are a collaboration between two globally recognised universities: The University of London and the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
Online BSc Programmes
Designed for You, Directed by LSE
Each programme - taught entirely online - integrates academic theory and practical knowledge. Whether you’re interested in pursuing further study or advancing your career, you’ll learn how to make a difference in fields that move the world forward.
- Online BSc Business and Management:Cultivate your problem-solving abilities and learn how to approach complex, evolving international business and management issues with a critical, strategic eye.
- Online BSc Economics and Management:Apply economic principles, frameworks and methodologies to management practice, and build vital analytical, quantitative and communication skills.
- Online BSc Economics:Hone your quantitative and logical reasoning skills and understand the diverse economic forces that drive human behaviour, global economies and the distribution of resources.
- Online BSc Data Science and Business Analytics:Leverage data to analyse and address real-world problems, and develop your understanding of core technical subjects like statistics, mathematics and computer science.
Online Learning With a Human Touch
Share knowledge, build skills and stay connected from anywhere in the world.
- Attend live Zoom sessions with engaging learning facilitators and fellow students.
- Access the online campus from anywherevia mobile, tablet or desktop devices.
- Get personalised support at every stage, from admissions through graduation.
Academic Excellence, Unparalleled Access
The University of London, founded in 1836, was the first university to admit students regardless of their gender, race or religion; the first to admit women to degree programmes; and the first to give students the opportunity to study wherever they are, providing access to higher education across the globe. Today, the University of London is home to more than 50,000 distance learners studying more than 200 qualifications in more than 190 countries.
LSE is a world-leading social science university that takes an interdisciplinary approach to learning. LSE students develop a holistic understanding of “the causes of things”, challenge conventional ways of thinking and tackle society’s most complex problems. LSE alumni and academics are making transformative contributions in diverse fields and sectors, from academia to politics. This global community includes 37 past or present prime ministers, presidents and premiers; 18 Nobel Prize winners; and seven Pulitzer Prize winners.